Role: Sales & Business Development Manager
Are you passionate about the benefits of breathing clean fresh air? If so, then a role at Vitrality Australia could be your dream job.
Who we are?
The team at Vitrality Australia has been Our team has been supplying and manufacturing products to the Australian market for over 15 years. We offer high quality products that will improve air quality for all Australians. We currently have a hand-selected range of products that are fully tested, high-performing, and warranted for additional peace of mind. Our mission is to help consumers understand the differences between various models available in the market today across air purifiers and our other industry products that promote good health. Our aim is to empower people to take control of their health now and into the future!
We are looking for an experienced Sales & Business Development professional to be based in our Queensland office and who is looking to be part of a growing company with a current and expanding range of high-quality products. You will be responsible for servicing our wholesale, distributor and B2B customers as well as building new business relationships. You should be self-motivated, results-driven, and be able to work independently. If you thrive on networking, hunting, and maintaining relationships with different accounts then this might be the role for you!
In this role, you will take full ownership of the following:
- Hunt to convert and grow new accounts across Australia.
- Support our existing customers, wholesalers and distributors.
- Work cohesively with stakeholders to ensure transparent communication.
- Take ownership of new business development and account management.
For this role we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- Strong sales experience.
- Comfortable working autonomously.
- Experienced in cold calling as well as attending face-to-face customer meetings (as required).
- A proactive go-getter and excited to search for new opportunities.
- Experience working with a CRM system.
- Some interstate travel may be required.
- Competitive salary and commissions
- A full-time permanent contract
- Support and training
- Company vehicle
- Free parking
- Friendly working environment
If this role sounds interesting to you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victoria on 043 402 1541 for more information.